DjangoBooks.com

Tony Murena Tab

PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
in Repertoire Posts: 426
Hello, you probably know this famous accordeonist which was accompanied by the guitarists we all appreciate (Ferret brothers, Django, Didi Duprat, etc.).
I have transcribed in tabs (tux guitar format) some compositions of Murena.
Quai de la Jatte
Pépée
La Zone
La Manouche
Méprise
La godasse
Mauresque
Joyeux vagabond

Anybody interested in this tabs ? (I ask since I am not sure of the best way to share these tabs: private mail, attached file, storage on an annex site...)

Pierre

Comments

• Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I'm very interested!
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
    yes,pls i love valses,can you send me that tabs if you can....thx
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    I never did hear back from this guy...
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    Oups sorry! Yes they are still available. I send them right now.
    To be honnest, Michael, initially I had planned to wait a little to see the best way to share that: if one person interested, I send the tabs in private messages, if a lot of people are interested I put them on the forum.
    But it seems that instead of waiting I have forgotten. I am sorry...
  • PapsPierPapsPier ✭✭
    Hm correction for Michael: I already send you the tabs. We have exchanged mp and then I have sent them to you in an email (and you said Thanks you, so I think you have the tabs somewhere on your computer!)
    Oops! Let me look around. I know I'm getting old, but man, I don't remember any of that. My bad...