DjangoBooks.com

Mic for violin

2»

Comments

• Thanks for the insight...I rather think that my violinist will balk at drilling his rather expensive instrument ....gad his bow cost several K....yikes
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • ShemiShemi Cardiff✭✭✭
    Jazzaferri wrote: »
    Thanks for the insight...I rather think that my violinist will balk at drilling his rather expensive instrument ....gad his bow cost several K....yikes

Yes, when you step into the world of high end string instruments it kinda puts the price of a beautiful, hand made guitar into perspective, doesn't it? Bows are going up in value quite quickly, I believe due to the fact that there a fewer people making them by hand these days.

• Yikes....he paid more for his bow than I did for my DuPont.
  • MandobartMandobart ✭✭ Mandolin, Octave Mandolin, Mandocello, Fiddles
    The amount of fantasy, fiction and folklore in the fiddle world dwarfs that of other instruments. For no valid reason.
  • So it seems