DjangoBooks.com

Joscho and Adrian in Nashville .... GREAT INTSRUCTION IDEAS

anthon_74anthon_74 Marin county, CA✭✭✭✭ Alta Mira M 01
in Gypsy Jazz 101 Posts: 561
Hey there folks,

Adrian Holovaty posted this video recently, and I wanted to re-post it on the forum. As someone who makes his living teaching guitar, I have to say I'm very impressed with Joscho's knowledge about teaching yourself gypsy jazz (or any style really). He goes into detail about how to practice, etc, and really brings up some vitally important concepts to anyone working on this style.
You also get to see him play 3 awesome songs, including his amazing interpretation of Django's Tiger.
I highly recommend it ustream.tv/recorded/49931007

Anthony
pickitjohnMattHenryadrian

Comments

• pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    @anthon_74

Thanks for that link..

Only had time for Django"s Tiger first song Holy Sh*t

great filming look forward to watching it all

pick on

pickitjohn :peace:
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Cool, thanks for the heads-up.
  • DragonPLDragonPL Maryland✭✭ Dupont MD 50-XL (Favino), Michael Dunn Stardust, Castelluccia Tears, Yunzhi gypsy jazz guitar, Gitane DG-320, DG-250M and DG-250
    Does the video play for anyone, it's not for me.....
    It's over an hour long video so if you don't the fastest of the fast internet it might take longer to buffer, if did for me.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
  • BonesBones Moderator
    What Buco said. I just paused it and went away and did something else for a while so it could load.