DjangoBooks.com

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    New models in wood, bone, and even titanium!
  • murrayatuptownmurrayatuptown Holland, MI✭✭
    edited July 2014 Posts: 59
    Niglo is (Romani? for) hedgehog, right?

I cannot see if the one pictured with a logo might have a hedgehog...
    :O
    @murrayuptown no, there isn't an actual hedgehog logo on the picks.
  • JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Dupont, Gaffiero, AJL
    The selection of boutique picks you carry is quite astounding. I wish had the money to buy a couple dozen different varieties and do a demo through the same guitar and recording interface. Just the difference between my Wegen and my Vladimir Muzic pick are incredible, and I'm sure the tonal variety is further expanded upon when using materials other than plastic.
    MichaelHorowitz
    I have this one on my wish list and was gonna call you Michael eventually to pick your brain about it's tonal qualities, I'm thinking one of the bronze ones.
    That and Muzic plus Guzz in on it.
    Every note wants to go somewhere-Kurt Rosenwinkel
    edited July 2014 Posts: 6,152
    @buco generally metal picks will give you more "bite" so they are a nice match with a darker sounding guitar. They also last forever! Daniel also makes nice natural and synthetic picks which are a bit warmer sounding.

Many people like the unique ergonomic shape of the Niglo picks. They fit very nicely inbetween your fingers and the bevel is very smooth which helps the pick glide effortlessly across the strings.
    BucoJSanta
  • I wonder if the metal picks wear the strings out a bit faster @Michael Horowitz
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed