DjangoBooks.com

SOLD - Rodrigo Shopis 2013 Model F (Favino) D-Hole for Sale.

PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
edited April 2014 in Classifieds Posts: 1,283
I'm saying goodbye to playing, at least for some time to come. This guitar, Rodrigo Shopis's interpretation of Favino influences, is the most beautiful instrument I've played, or held, for that matter; it's been appraised by a number of players I respect a good deal - Ted Gottsegen, Michael Bauer, Alfonso Ponticelli, Chris Ruppenthal, Olli Soikelli, among many others, as a truly superlative instrument.

shopisfront1_zps13f9e03b.jpg

I can take more photos and post them, if people would like. I presume the guitar and its maker speak for themselves.

I'm letting the instrument go for $3500 $3300 - PRICE REDUCED, plus shipping, insurance, and paypal fees to be paid by buyer. This is an opportunity to purchase a Shopis without the build wait time, and at a few hundred off the price, purchased new. This guitar was gently used for a half year or so, and has been cared for well. I have a few sets of both Galli and Argie strings, a tuner and string winder, included.

Thanks for the interest.

Paul
pas encore, j'erre toujours.

Comments