DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

bm7b5 EBouldin BSevern dominicleewe nacfr

Dupont Nomade bolt on neck pictures?

Does anyone have any pictures of a Dupont Nomade with the neck removed? I see that this has been discussed on the forum in the past but it seems like no pictures were ever posted.

Thanks!
Tagged:

Comments

• RussigRussig Anchorage Dupont MD-60
    I have a few photos with the neck removed. Is there something specific you are hoping to see? My shots are kinda generic, from when I was trying to figure out ideas for a travel case with the neck removed. If you want, PM me and I'll attach them to an email back to you.
  • flacoflaco
    Thanks! I'm right with you. I have been looking at the Voyage Air guitars but I'm wondering if I could rig up a similar setup with a Nomade and a custom bag or case. So I'm trying to see what the fingerboard looks like detached from the top of the guitar. I don't want to buy one and then find out it wouldn't work. I'll PM you my address.