DjangoBooks.com

1950s Joseph Di Mauro F Hole

Comments

• MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Yes, there is a tab at the bottom of the listing with the specs. @Steveareno what browser are you using? The specs TAB displays on all my browsers including Safari on all my apple devices.
    Here's a screen shot of the specs
  • edited December 2013 Posts: 3,707
    Got it working now thanks Michael. I went directly to db.com and selected view full site. Now when I follow the forum links they come up with specs
    The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed
  • StevearenoSteveareno ✭✭✭
    I'm using my IPad, it's fairly new and seems to work fine. I checked some of your other guitar listings in the store. I get the photos, the detailed descriptions, sometimes a review, but no Spec area at the bottom and no videos on the listings page. No big deal, not seriously looking for another guitar right now.
    Swang on,
    @Steveareno sounds like you're viewing the site via the mobile skin. Toggle it to Full View and you should see the specs and videos.
    Jazzaferri wrote: »
    Got it working now thanks Michael. I went directly to db.com and selected view full site. Now when I follow the forum links they come up with specs

Ok, so you were viewing the site with the mobile skin. That explains it.

How do you "toggle" for full view? Sorry, Michael, you shouldn't be giving computer lessons. I looked at db.com and it was deutsche bank?
    Swang on,
    @Steveareno there is a button towards the bottom that says Mobile / Full Site. Just click that and then click View Full Site.
    Perfect! Thanks Michael, I'm now seeing the specs and other missing elements. These iPads are great.
    Swang on,