DjangoBooks.com

My first GJ guitar has arrived!!!

Craig DenneyCraig Denney Columbus, Ohio✭✭ 2011 Zwinakis
I purchased the Peter Zwinakis Selmer from Michael. Keep in mind that I have nothing to compare it to in real life... but it's a monster!! I thought it sounded great in Michael's demonstration video, but it's much louder in person.

Very comfortable neck, Schaller Deluxe Tuners are amazing!!! I've never had tuners this smooth, and they just look great.

Thanks Michael!!

Time to get to work on some chords I've never played before in my life :) This is going to be a fun ride... for life...

Comments

• ihscoutihscout California,Bay Area Ald la brune
    I almost pulled the trigger on this guitar!
    Seemed like a really good price.
    Would like to hear more about these guitars
    if anybody on hear has done a comparison?
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Congrats! Most of us have had to start off with much lesser guitars. Peter's guitars sound really great. You'll get years of good service out of that one.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • I own one of the mystery guitars made by Peter. It is a quality instrument and certainly a step or two above the usual suspects that are of lower cost. I think you will be happy with your purchase.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Glad to hear you like it! It's a fantastic guitar, enjoy...

Michael