DjangoBooks.com

Song Grids with Chart ? How this done?

pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
edited October 2013 in Repertoire Posts: 936

:?:

Does anyone know how this chart with grids is made and where you may access the chord grid library to add to other charts you have?

Know of any site with more songs in this format?

I've got some other tunes it would be helpful on.

Thanks in advance

pick on

pickitjohn

Comments

• Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    That chart format looks familiar but I can't place it, maybe someone else knows. I still use Excel more often than not, here is a little discussion:

http://djangobooks.com/forum/viewtopic. ... it=grilles

You'll find more if you search on grilles.
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    The site that came from had pretty good playalongs too. I'll see if if can find it but I have a feeling that the website that chart came from no longer exists. I can't even remember what it was called

A.
    always learning
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    I just Love How it has the GJ grilles are showing in the upper window

I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT.

I think the website may of been gadjodrom.

I've got a great book of tunes in PDF from that site but without the chord forms like the above file.

Also wondered where the chords Adrian uses on sound slice could be found.

Thanks

any more Help :?:

pick on

pickitjohn

hey Craig I found that post earlier and did download the chart box file thanks
  • crookedpinkycrookedpinky Glasgow✭✭✭✭ Alex Bishop D Hole, Altamira M & JWC D hole
    Cheers for that Stuart - it was driving me nuts last night that I couldn't remember the site. It's a great site
    A.
    always learning
  • pickitjohnpickitjohn South Texas Corpus, San Antonio, AustinVirtuoso Patenotte 260
    Glad to have that site bookmarked:

Many THANKS!

Would still love to have access to a chord library that you could paste into a chart.

pick on

pickitjohn