Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Today's Birthdays

gcw philou Zouny1 brians356

Who's Online (1)

• François RAVEZ 11:59PM

Handmade Gypsy Jazz guitar for sale + video

Hi guys I am selling a great guitar which I had the pleasure to play for about a year.
I am the first owner and the guitar is in excellent condition.
Please check the link below to hear how it sounds like.

I am asking $3000 for this great guitar. :wink:

Selling a great gypsy jazz guitar, PM if interested thanks!

To check the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzWN9-CfWec

Here's a new video where I perform a guitar solo from Olli Soikelli. Olli Plays AJL guitar, those guitars are very smooth to play, like the one I'm selling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xla77eSF9Go

Comments

• Craig BumgarnerCraig Bumgarner Drayden, MarylandVirtuoso Bumgarner S/N 001
    Nice! both the guitar and your playing.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Nice! both the guitar and your playing.

Totally agree!
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Ted GottsegenTed Gottsegen Rowayton, CTModerator
    Darius lives around the corner from me. We've gotten together and jammed outside next to the east river and I've sat next to him at gigs. The sound of the guitar is both warm and dry, not brittle, but full bodied - a classic sounding gypsy guitar similar to some of the older, pre-war Selmers that I've played. The looks are elegantly old and the D of the sound hole is the largest D shape I've ever seen giving it more sound for the player. A classic This guitar really in fantastic and the lucky owner will be over the moon.

Buy it if you can!

Ted
  • Thank you guys! Don't hesitate to spread the word about this guitar around you, and hopefully she'll find a new owner within the next few weeks! Thanks!
    D