Banner Adverts
Closure

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's Online (0)

Related Discussions

Today's Birthdays

RussThomps papajoe zachferraramusic

Is this real? New Jimmy album?

kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in CD, DVD, and Concert Reviews Posts: 392
http://fb.klicktrack.com/hotclubrecords/416673

This just popped up on my facebook. I've been wondering if he was doing anything and everyone just seems to say that they don't know.

Comments

• bopsterbopster St. Louis, MOProdigy Altamira M30, Wide Sky PL-1
    These are alternative takes from his "Jimmy Rosenberg" album. It features both Bireli and Angelo. I believe the record came out in 1998.
  • kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I just read more carefully. Such a shame that there isn't a new Jimmy album. Does anyone know if he is doing or planning on doing anything?
  • JSantaJSanta NY✭✭✭ Eastman DM1
    I've been a big Jimmy Rosenberg fan for a long time, he was actually my introduction to this style of music several years back.

I hope that he starts performing again. I would love for the album he did with Frank Vignola to see the light of day.
  • MitchMitch Paris, Jazz manouche's capital city!✭✭✭✭ Di Mauro, Lebreton, Castelluccia, Patenotte, Gallato
    Poor Jimmy is a junkie for many years now, he spends his time in prison, re-hab and then falls into drugs again (Heroin I guess)... last pics I saw of him he was fat and not at his best on the guitar...
    such a wasted talent... I'd really like to see him play acoustic one day, in a private party or in afestival, just to enjoy his incredible sound and technique... :roll:
  • DjuriDjuri New
    Mitch wrote:
    such a wasted talent... I'd really like to see him play acoustic one day, in a private party or in afestival, just to enjoy his incredible sound and technique... :roll:

We all know this, no need to spell it again.