DjangoBooks.com

Opinions Wanted

teyoungteyoung ✭✭✭
edited March 2013 in Licks and Patterns Posts: 24
I'm looking for a little feedback from the community. This is a short clip of my band The Todd Young Quartet. Featuring Todd Young (solo guitar) Tim Cima (Rhythm) Mark Prave (Upright) and Brian Owens on Drums, Clearfield Pennsylvania wine festival ,2/2/2013. Here is the You Tube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... I5muXvkTT0 , opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks Todd

Comments

• hanear21hanear21
    Sounds great to me :D There were moments where it was a little difficult to hear the lead guitar, but I got the impression that it was very loud wherever you were playing.
  • teyoungteyoung ✭✭✭
    Yes, it was very loud ,if you notice, I kept putting my head down towards the guitar to try and hear what I was doing because the monitor was being over powered, there where over a thousand people through out the whole building, it's a rather large wine festival with dozens of venders participating ,that combined with the recording being done on a cell phone makes it hard to hear.