DjangoBooks.com

Merry Christmas Everone

edited December 2012 in Welcome Posts: 3,707
Tomorrow and the next two days are going to be rather busy around here so I am wishing you all a wonderful Christmas now. CYA boxing day.
The Magic really starts to happen when you can play it with your eyes closed

Comments

• PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, buddy. You as well, and all the best, everyone, this upcoming year. Hope to see many of you over 2013!
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • MichaelHorowitzMichaelHorowitz SeattleAdministrator
    Seasons Greeting everyone!

Michael
  • kevorkazitokevorkazito Winnipeg Manitoba Canada✭✭
    I would like to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Wonderful Yule, Fabulous Festivus and anything else you may celebrate!

I myself will be performing the feats of strength and letting everyone how they've let me down this year at my celebration :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Micky DunneMicky Dunne Liverpool UK✭✭✭✭ Olivier Marin, JWC Modele Orchestre, AJL La Flasque
    Merry Christmas from Liverpool UK
    Fast and bulbous

www.manouchetones.com
  • rimmrimm Ireland✭✭✭✭ Paul doyle D hole, washburn washington
    Happy holidays from Ireland folks, great community, and one that I'm proud to be a member of.

Www.locoswing.ie
    I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell
  • PhilPhil Portland, ORModerator Anastasio
    Happy Holidays to everyone & a great New Year! ...let's hope 2013 sees the US implement a long overdue ban on semi-automatic assault weapons and on magazines of more than ten rounds. Enough is enough.
    Peace.
    Cheers
    Phil
  • slowlearnerslowlearner ✭✭
    And a Happy Holidays from Whidbey Island, home to DFNF.
    Hope everyone can make it here in September...it's gonna be a good one.
    And a Thank You for sharing....hard to say how much I've learned from this community.
    Cheers,
    randy
  • BonesBones Moderator
    Hey Phil, yeah that or at least some sort of licensing. Sheesh this crap is getting ridiculous.

What all you guys said and best wishes for lots of muscial progress in the new year.

BTW, I just composed my first gypsy tune. If I can figure out how to record it and it doesn't suck too much I'll post it next year :oops:
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Joyeux Noël, tout le monde!

Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Nice pic, Benny! And Happy Holidays to all of you in our gypsy jazz world.
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.