DjangoBooks.com

Copenhagen here I come!

noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
edited January 2013 in Europe Posts: 61
Any Danes here? I'll be playing a couple shows in Copenhagen this week and one next week and they are all FREE!!! Here's the details, in Danish!

Koncerterne foregår den 19, 20 og 28. december og starter fra ca. kl. 20.00 - og de er gratis!

Onsdag den 19. december på Blågårds Apotek
Torsdag den 20. december på Café Retro (i KBH K)
Fredag den 28. december på Musiksmag

The shows are not typical Gypsy Jazz, rather Gypsy Jazz mixed with my weird songwriting. The shows are solo and acoustic. I'll be playing my Rodrigo Shopis Petite Bouche so if you've ever wanted to check one out, come by and say Hej.

Here's what I sound like with full band, and full dance squad, and full canibal.
One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
-David Mitchell

Comments

• wimwim ChicagoModerator Barault #503 replica
    hi, great vid! the dancers are looking sharp, there's a few good lookin broads i'd like to meet there ... :D

the playing in the audio is really good, but in the video the musicians looks like they've never picked up the instrument before in their lives and the guitar is missing A string too, what's up with that? :D
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    I've Dane blood, does that count? Have a family diary from the 1800's, a Mattsen girl chronicling the covered wagon crossing - can I be in the Viking club? :D

Congrats, Noah, knock 'em flat. Wish I could be there!

Paul
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    Thanks fellas. Shows were a huge success! Much bigger than our fake playing on the video I'm guessing ;)

Yeah I had busted a string at a gig the night before, but we though it fitting the guitar was missing a string... post apocalypse and what not!

If anyone out there ever gets to go to Copenhagen and play, you are in for quite a treat!!! Fabulous city filled with amazing people.
    One writes music because winter is eternal and if one didn't, the wolves and the blizzards would be at one's throat all the sooner.
    -David Mitchell
  • noahfuturenoahfuture ✭✭✭
    I've Dane blood, does that count? Have a family diary from the 1800's, a Mattsen girl chronicling the covered wagon crossing - can I be in the Viking club?

Hell yes it counts!!! Go visit your homeland! You will dig it!!!
    -David Mitchell
  • PassacagliaPassacaglia Madison, WI✭✭✭✭
    noahfuture wrote:
    I've Dane blood, does that count? Have a family diary from the 1800's, a Mattsen girl chronicling the covered wagon crossing - can I be in the Viking club?

Hell yes it counts!!! Go visit your homeland! You will dig it!!!

Phew. My Viking and Gaul bloods were hashing it out whether beer or wine is better for the soul. The Dane just told the Frenchman to relax, have a homebrew, and listen to real music. :D
    -Paul

pas encore, j'erre toujours.