DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Today's Birthdays

Willpc Predrag Potkonjak tomar54 hotclubofbr domecrusher toddg

hello all questions and denis on minor swing

edited September 2012 in Technique Posts: 3
hello all
and excuse me for my english. it is really bad I'm French and I use a translator.
I am new to this site (which I think is excellent by the way).
I'm working on cd denis and book on gypsy rhythm (there is work I am far from being the end)
I have a little questions to ask denis about its minor swing exercises. number 2 is the first step in triplets sentences for helping you do pick (down up down down up down) or otherwise because its hard as it seems, my right as I am not an expert and in addition I'm just beginning to do solos and to top it all I am left handed and I play as a righty.
So here is if you could enlighten my small lantern I thank you in advance.
and I wish you good swing.

soon
chris
-------------------------------------------------l----------------------------------6--5----I---------------
--------------------------------------------------l-------------6--5---------5--8--------8--I--6--6
-------------------------------------- 5--4------l------4--7---------7--6-------------------I---------------
---------------5--4----------4---7----------7---l--6----------------------------------------I-----------------
-------5---7----------7---6----------------------l-------------------------------------------I----------------
--3-----------------------------------------------l-------------------------------------------I----------------

Comments