Logo
Call Us
Categories

DjangoBooks.com

Welcome to our Community!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Related Discussions

Who's Online (0)

Lollo Meier at Smalls Jazz in NYC Oct 14, 2012

Ted GottsegenTed Gottsegen Rowayton, CTModerator
edited September 2012 in North America
Hello Friends,

I'm giving you plenty of advanced notice that on Oct. 14 Lollo Meier will be making his debut at New York City's legendary Small's Jazz Club http://www.smallsjazzclub.com. Backed by my group, the Manhattan All-Stars featuring some of NYC's most talented young jazz musicians consisting of guitar, reeds, bass and drums. There'll be two sets, 7:30 - 10:30 with some special guests sitting in. There's a $20 cover at the door. Once you're in, you're in so if you want to stay for both sets you can.

This is such an amazing opportunity for us to show the club owners that gypsy jazz sells. This is being booked without a sponsor, no Djangofest, no Djangobirdland, no Django Au Go Go. The owner booked the date because he's a friend and I told him I could have the place filled which I know I can.

If this is a success skies the limit! Lollo with a swinging NY rhythm section! Just like Django in 1946. It's going to be a night to remember so be there! I'll post more info as it becomes available.

All the best,

TeddyG

Comments