DjangoBooks.com

Help with STRING LABELS please

planetguyplanetguy New
edited July 2012 in Welcome Posts: 9
hello all. i just got hip to this site and look fwd to spending some time here.

and now, tho this is my first post i already have a request!

well, this will no doubt sound pretty wonky to some , buuuuut...

i've been wallpapering my music room with string labels...the colorful "cover letter" that you find within the clear plastic pouch that is wrapped around the individual string envelopes.

whew, i hope that makes some sense!

anyway...though i've been saving these labels for a very long time, i'm gonna come up way short.....so i'm making a desperate plea for assistance!

if you'd be so kind as to save and send me your un-needed labels i'd be greatly, greatly appreciative.

i have no need for the plastic envelope, or the individual paper envelopes...just the actual colorful string label that advertises the brand and particular set. and i've also been using the cardbox box type string containers that many mfgrs have gone to as well.

and it doesn't necessarily have to be gtr string labels...mando, bass, violin, banjo, uke, dulcimer, etc....ALL GOOD!

anyone that's actually able and willing to help me out....perhaps you can PM me for my mailing address.

thanks so much in advance.....btw, i'd be happy to reimburse shipping costs