DjangoBooks.com

FS: Gitane DG-330 John Jorgenson w/HSC

Beagle1Beagle1 New
edited June 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 2
I am selling my Gitane DG-330 John Jorgenson signature gypsy jazz guitar. This is the black oval-hole version...a very classy looking instrument!

Click here for pics.

The guitar is in excellent condition. I purchased it new from DjangoBooks in 2008 and specified the options for the full fret level, leather under the tailpiece, and a Djangobooks Bigtone pickup. I have since removed the bigtone bridge and replaced it with an ebony Dell Arte bridge, as I wanted a slightly higher action and I ultimately liked the sound of my Schertler Dyn G better than the bigtone pickup. The guitar comes with a hardshell case and 2 sets of Argentine gypsy jazz guitar strings. In addition, I will include the Djangobooks Bigtone pickup I purchased with the guitar.

The only reason I am selling is that I moved up to a luthier-built gypsy jazz guitar, and I no longer play this one. However, this is a great starter instrument for learning the Django style and it plays very easily.

I am asking $650 which will include UPS ground shipping in the continental US. Thanks for looking and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Comments