DjangoBooks.com

Jeff Radaich and Brian Netzley (of GBQ) have a new band...

seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
edited March 2012 in Welcome Posts: 115
...and I'm the low man on the totem pole in this band, so I have been tasked with getting the word out!

We are The Black Market Trust, and we are recording our first album. Much of it is gypsy jazz, and much of it is not. Jeff is the evil genius behind most of the songwriting, so you can guess that EVH has worked his way into the mix, too. The album will come out in early summer, and I'll be posting the odd snippet now and then. In the meantime: here's a (very) short sample of one of the tunes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAda87WHvek

Comments

• seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
    also, look for songs to be added at our soundcloud page. I just put up a section of another song:

http://soundcloud.com/blackmarkettrust
  • murillomurillo ✭✭✭
    That sounded great, really looking forward to listening to the whole album.....

Best regards
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Agree! Very cool! AE
  • Il TrovatoreIl Trovatore San Jose, CANew
    That sounds killer.
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    As many here know, Jeff is a very accomplished guitarist in his own right and Brian is a monster bass player. The two have been playing together for years -- well before their current gig with Gonzalo. I'm sure the Black Market Trust is gonna be a killer band! AE
  • seeirwinseeirwin ✭✭✭ AJL J'attendrai | AJL Orchestra
    Thanks for the kind words and encouragement, Eddy! Jeff is indeed a great guitar player. He'll be running workshops at Django in June for anyone who is heading to that. Also, the GBQ is touring the East coast now, so be sure to check them out!
  • arjrarjr ✭✭✭
    Hey Chris that sounded good, sorry you missed today's jam. I'll make sure to
    send you an invite for the next one!!!!

Angelo
  • englishjanetenglishjanet NetherlandsNew
    Great music :)
    look forward to hearing more!
    Janet
  • taylorjazzmantaylorjazzman Reading,PA✭✭
    Caught these guys with Gonzalo Friday in Barto, PA. Great show! Great players and super nice guys.
    I can't wait for the release!