49-56 - Fapy Lafertin - Exactly Like You
57-62 - Les Doigts de l'Hommne - Joseph Joseph
63-72 - Joscho Stephan - Nuages
73-79 Bireli - Daphne
80-84 - Gonzalo Bergara - Coquette
85-89 - Rich Chiariluce (Clarinet)- Nagasaki
90-92 - Leigh Jackson - Swing Gitan
93-95 - Jimmy Rosenberg - Made For Wesley

Some are definitely better than others - http://www.youtube.com/user/kungfumonk007?feature=mhee

Of course if you just want the tabs/notation - www.co-musicproducer.com - I'll get them all in a monolithic pdf at some point when I'm done. This project is doing wonders for my ears :D , still not where they should be though. It's amazing how different some of these guys style is.

Comments

• swing68swing68 Poznan, Poland✭✭✭ Manouche Modele Orchestre, JWC Catania Swing
    Some are definitely better than others - http://www.youtube.com/user/kungfumonk007?feature=mhee

Great stuff!

And some of my favourite licks too in the last batch - just a couple of thoughts on your site where the pdfs are hosted:

- Any chance you could put where the licks are taken from on the top of the pdf, it's easier than keeping a browser window open at this message to cross-reference?

- pastel pink text on grey background: don't think I'm old enough to trot out the usual excuse here - it is hard to read. could you darken the text, perhaps use the same color as the banner?

Anyway, I'm going to print these off and start playing now - thanks again for the resource!!!
    The war on Am7 and Cmaj7 begins here ...
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    swing68 wrote:
    - pastel pink text on grey background: don't think I'm old enough to trot out the usual excuse here - it is hard to read. could you darken the text, perhaps use the same color as the banner?

I agree, it is very hard to read. But thanks for all the hard work that went into this. It's a great resource.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • kungfumonk007kungfumonk007 ✭✭✭✭
    Sure - good changes to make - maybe this weekend. Thanks.
    Just posted licks 1-95 in a monolithic pdf, with where they came from.

I don't understand the color thing - it comes up as blue links on a beige background on my browser. Unfortunately I know very little about how to change that or why it appears differently in different browsers.
    As far as the colours go, if you have access to the code on your web pages, you will see this
    <body link="#6600ff" vlink="#6600ff" text="#000000" style="background: #ffffff;">

you can change the #6600ff to any colour you like (search hexadecimal colours for options) .
    alternatively you can put some css styles in the head of the page.
    Thanks - I think I got it. I appreciate the help