DjangoBooks.com

Django in June Registration Open

andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
edited February 2012 in North America Posts: 134
Hey Folks:
Just to let you know the Django in June website has been updated for 2012 and we are taking registrations for our (Tuesday - Sunday) Django Camp. Dates for this year are June 12-17.

This year's staff will include:
Paulus Shafer (g)
Antoine Boyer (and son pere, Sebastien) (g)
Olli Soikkeli (g)
Gonzalo Bergara (g)
Denis Chang (g)
Jeff Radaich (g)
Tim Kliphuis (v)
Josianne Laberge (v)
Paul Glasse (mandolin)
Steve Normandin (accordion)
bass TBA

As always Djangobooks own Michael Horowitz will join us on the weekend to teach a clinic or two and purvey all things Gypsy jazz.

Early registration helps keep my Maalox tab down and also insures I'll have enough staff on hand, so if you're planning to come, please preregister early at DjangoinJune DOT com.

Gonna be another great year...join us!
~Andrew
Django in June

Comments

• HotTinRoofHotTinRoof Florida✭✭✭
    Django please grant us good weather and mild temperatures! :D
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Even with lousy weather it's great, but good weather means lots of outdoor jamming. I love both the lazy afternoons under the big trees and the late night jams under the stars. It's so peaceful going to sleep at some ridiculous hour of the morning with music drifting in through the window.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • andoatagnandoatagn Northampton, MAProdigy
    PS. Simon Planting has now confirmed that he'll be with us for all of Camp...on bass, of course. Yay!
    ~AL