DjangoBooks.com

Custom AER Compact 60 gig Bags!

richdaiglerichdaigle SLC,UT✭✭✭✭
edited February 2012 in Classifieds Posts: 181
So, After a zillion gigs, with overstuffed pockets, my factory bag had gotten rather haggered, so I went to a local world class custom bag maker to build the perfect AER Compact 60 custom bag...nothing drastically different , basically, the same bag, but on steroids!...the pockets are doubled in depth and capacity, there is even an inner pocket that fits an ipad and an outer pocket that that is perfect for business cards, pens etc. All zippers and materials are FAR superior and quality, the fabric is weather proof(possibly bullet proof) noticeably more padded and reinforced with plastic sheets ...instead of the open top, I had it enclosed with a leather grip handle on top...I also got mine with a fixed length leather padded strap...I could not be more pleased, and receive nothing if you buy one. It's not cheap, but, if you love your Compact 60, and gig a lot, it's worth $200

They can custom make covers and bags for any amps and make guitar gig bags that exceed all others...

contact Steve at Wave Products
http://www.manta.com/c/mm7pgx2/wave-products

(For Sale cheap: one factory AER compact 60 gig bag...with wear $10)