DjangoBooks.com

DIJ Staff 2012

HCQHCQ Northeast NJ✭✭✭
edited January 2012 in Welcome Posts: 225
Anyone know who will be there yet?

TIA,
HCQ

Comments

• klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    This is certainly not official, but Patrus53 says on his Facebook page:
    "In 2012, those artists will include Paulus Schafer, Antoine Boyer, Olli Soikkeli, Gonzalo Bergara, Denis Chang, Tim Kliphuis, Paul Glasse, Simon Planting and others. "
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Michael BauerMichael Bauer Chicago, ILProdigy Selmers, Busatos and more…oh my!
    Andrew confirmed as much to me via telephone a week or so ago. What an excellent group!
    I've never been a guitar player, but I've played one on stage.
  • klaatuklaatu Nova ScotiaProdigy Rodrigo Shopis D'Artagnan, 1950s Jacques Castelluccia
    Andrew confirmed as much to me via telephone a week or so ago. What an excellent group!
    Yes indeedy, great mix of new (and awesome) performer/insructors and old friends.
    Benny

"It's a great feeling to be dealing with material which is better than yourself, that you know you can never live up to."
    -- Orson Welles
  • Archtop EddyArchtop Eddy Manitou Springs, ColoradoModerator
    Also... just confirmed with Andrew... Jeff Radaich will be back! He's a great player, both lead and rhythm and I was real impressed with him last year. He had tons of enthusiasm, was 100% there for jams and after-class support of the students -- I'm glad to see he's coming back! Here's a video of Jeff in action with some LDDH fellas shot in the dorm halls at 2011 Django in June: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqXvXzhCXqw&feature=player_embedded AE
  • HCQHCQ Northeast NJ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the update!
    HCQ